NASHLI MESTO EVROPEYSKOY RADUGI 2007 (BOSNIYA):
Dear Sisters and Brothers
A few minutes ago, Emir from Bosnia sent this route information.
1. Spring Council decided two days ago that the gathering will take
North-West part of Bosnia. The place is called BEAR'S HILL (MEDJEDJE
2. Nearest village is called SANICA.
3. Nearest small towns are: Kljuc (20km), Sanski Most (20km), Bosanski
4. Nearest bigger cities are Banja Luka (70 km), Bihac (100km).
5. Download the map from: http://circleletter.rainbowinfo.net//Welcome.pdf
6. When you get to Sanica village you need to find a wood processing
(PILANA in bosnian/serbian/croatian). When you arrive at the main entrance
of the factory YOU TURN RIGHT (unpaved road). You go few hundreds meters to
the right and then TAKE AN ROAD ON THE RIGHT again. Then just go straight
for 10 kilometres and you should arrive at Rainbow welcome centre. There
will be Rainbow signs to direct you.
7. 15th of July is when we gather there but there is an group of 6-8 souls
8. People in Sanica mainly do not speak English but a lot of them do speak
Wish all of you can come!
PODROBNEE O PROEZDE (POZDNEE BUDET SAMOE POLNOE OPISANIE):
The closest town is Sanica, sometimes mapped as
Gornja Sanica, on the Sana River, in north west Bosna
i Hercegovina. The closest large town/city to Sanica
is Banja Luka. Sanica is west south west of Banja
Luka. Sanica is south of Prijedor. Sanica is east
south east of Bihac. Having located Sanica with your
mapping applications, you may determine your best way
of travel. Home is about 11 Km north of Sanica in the
area of Grmec known as La Corrida.(here the ancients
kept a sport bull pit, hence the name). Again, in good
time we will develop more travel information.
Bas G. Roufs M.A.
Van 't Hoffstraat 1
NL-3514 VT Utrecht
M.: +31.6.446.835.10 .
T.: +31.30.785.20.40 .